We are delighted to offer SWISS as part of our tailor-made ski packages to the Alps. SWISS offer direct flights daily from Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin, London Heathrow, London Gatwick and London City to Switzerland (Geneva and Zurich), making the airline the direct carrier with most daily frequencies between the UK & Switzerland.
Flying with SWISS
We can offer a choice of SWISS Economy or SWISS Business class, as well as fares at competitive rates throughout the season on all available routes to the Alps.
In SWISS Economy, all passengers, also including short flights, are served a choice of complimentary drinks. Depending on the time of day and the duration of the flight SWISS also offer a complimentary snack. This is a hot snack on longer flights and cold snack on shorter flights.
- Free ski carriage i.e. 1 pair of skis, 1 pair of poles, 1 pair of boots (even if in a separate bag), 1 helmet. OR 1 snowboard, 1 pair of snowboard boots, 1 helmet. Must not weigh more than 32kg.*
- Up to 23kg free checked in baggage
- Complimentary drinks & snacks on board
- Business Lounge Access at Geneva and Zurich Airports available at a supplement
*This rule does not apply for the 'Light' fare which is hand baggage only and would only ever be booked at your request.
SWISS Business offers service at its best. Providing the opportunity to relax, work or enjoy the on board facilities you will arrive fresh and raring to get onto the slopes. SWISS Business: an optimum combination of flexibility, efficiency and comfort.
- Separate check-in desk
- Free ski carriage i.e. 1 pair of skis, 1 pair of poles, 1 pair of boots (even if in a separate bag), 1 helmet. OR 1 snowboard, 1 pair of snowboard boots, 1 helmet. Must not weigh more than 32kg.
- Up to 2x 32kg of checked baggage
- Up to 2x 8kg of hand baggage
- Priority lanes at many airports
- Priority disembarking and fast baggage retrieval at destination
- Access to SWISS and Star Alliance partner lounges with refined atmosphere in which to relax
- Separate cabin for Business Class passengers on most flights
- Generous spacing between seats for more privacy and personal space
- Middle seat now remains unoccupied on all flights within Europe
- Selection of newspapers
- Meals & drinks
- Wide selection of beverages, including champagne