The Rimrock Resort Hotel Overview
The Rimrock Resort Hotel has a privileged elevated position above Banff, providing stunning views of the surrounding Rocky Mountains. The hotel has been designed to take full advantage of this unique selling point, and many of the rooms offer an unforgettable panoramic view.
Guests staying at the Rimrock Resort Hotel have a wide selection of amenities on-hand including the award-winning Eden restaurant (one of only 6 Five Diamond restaurants in Canada!), the Primrose Dining Room restaurant, and the popular Larkspur Lounge which is a great choice for some après-ski. Guests can also grab at snack at the Rimrock Café or indulge in a cocktail at Diva's Cocktail Lounge
Banff town centre is about a 10 minute drive and the Rimrock offers guests free access to the town on Banff's ROAM buses. The scheduled free ski connector shuttle picks up from the central Banff downtown hub.
- 24-hour front desk
- Large spa
- Indoor pool
- Sauna, steam rooms, hot tub
- Fitness centre
- Squash court
- Safety deposit boxes
Optional extras (payable in resort)
- Valet parking
- Indoor heated parking
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Full buffet breakfast can be pre-booked for a daily supplement
Room Types & Amenities
Grandview rooms offer an amazing panoramic valley view and are the nicest room type in the hotel.
- Flatscreen TV
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning and heating controls
- Complimentary WiFi
Room Types Available
- Standard Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds. View is obstructed by trees or parts of the building.
- Premium Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds. View of Bow or Spray Valley.
- Grandview Room: 1 King or 2 Queen beds. View of the Rockies