Hidden Ridge Resort Overview
Hidden Ridge Resort is located on Tunnel Mountain, above the town of Banff in a glorious location with superb views. A quick free shuttle ride or healthy walk to downtown Banff, Hidden Ridge Resort is quiet and secluded and features some truly spectacular views of Banff and the surrounding Canadian Rockies.
This is a condo style property featuring larger units, all of which have a separate living area and a fully equipped kitchen. The biggest unit can sleep up to 10 persons.
See the link below for a map and location of the Banff resort shuttle stops.
- All non smoking rooms
- Welcoming lobby with fireplace
- Complimentary coffee and hot chocolate
- 2 large outdoor hot pools with views
- Complimentary WiFi in all condos
- Free parking
- Free firewood
- Free ROAM bus passes
- Guest laundry
Room Types & Amenities
The modern condos at Hidden Ridge Resort all feature a wood burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchens and patios or balconies.
- Flat screen TV
- Kettle and coffee maker
- In room safe
- Free local and toll free phone calls
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wood burning fireplace
- 1 Bedroom Condo: 1 Queen or 2 Queen beds, living room with sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- 1 Bedroom Loft Condo: 1 Queen bed in bedroom + 2 Queen beds in loft, living room with sofa bed, 1.5 bathrooms
- 2 Bedroom Loft Condo 3 Queens: 1 Queen + 1 Queen + loft with 1 Queen bed, living room with sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
- 2 Bedroom Loft Condo 4 Queens: 1 Queen + 1 Queen + loft with 2 Queen beds, living room with sofa bed, 2 bathrooms, washer-dryer
- 2 Bedroom Loft Condo Games Room: 1 Queen + 1 Queen + loft with 1 Queen bed, living room sofa bed, games room with 2nd sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
- King Loft Jacuzzi: 1 King in loft, living room with sofa bed, balcony with private hot tub
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below include accommodation, flights with WestJet from London Gatwick to Calgary and return transfers. 7 nights £911 £975 £1203 10 nights £1047 £1137 £1371