Buffalo Mountain Lodge Overview
The Buffalo Mountain Lodge offers guests a true Canadian lodge experience, decorated in the style of the elegant Canadian Pacific Railway back-country lodges. High open ceilings, post and beam construction and timber throughout compliment the Lodge's natural surroundings.
After skiing you can relax and unwind in the welcoming lounge with a huge fieldstone fireplace or enjoy a soak in the outdoor hot tub. The lodge's own restaurant the Sleeping Buffalo specialises in Rocky Mountain cuisine with dishes on the menu including roast game, wild fruits and plump berries, with much of produce coming from the property's own ranch.
There is a shuttle to the central Banff town ski-bus pickup point. See the link below for a map and location of the Banff resort shuttle stops.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fitness room
- Sleeping Buffalo Dining Room - newly renovated full service fine-dining
- Sleeping Buffalo Lounge - casual menu, fireplace, with excellent beer and wine offerings
- Buffalo Mountain Cafe - open for coffees, fresh pastries and homemade sandwiches
Room Types & Amenities
Each guest room is housed in log cabins located throughout the forested property and follows the same elegant design as the main lodge. Many of the rooms have balconies or patios.
- Feather duvets and pillows
- LCD TV
- In-room coffee makers
- Clock radios
- Irons/ironing boards
- Hair dryers
Room Types Available:
- Lodge Room: 1 Queen or 2 Queen or 1 King beds, full bathroom, woodburning fireplace (with comp daily firewood), LCD TV, sitting area with 2 chairs
- Premier Room: 1 Queen or 2 Queen or 1 King beds, elegant bathroom with heated slate floors and separate bath and shower, woodburning fireplace (with comp daily firewood), LCD TV, sitting area with 2 chairs
- Guide Pricing
Price Guide (£/person) Low Mid High The prices below include accommodation, flights with WestJet from London Gatwick to Calgary and return transfers. 7 nights £1050 £923 £1150 10 nights £1246 £1087 £1319