It’s easy to see why Whistler Blackcomb is regularly voted the world’s best ski destination, and you won’t be surprised to hear it’s always our top selling North American resort. Whistler Blackcomb is home to a massive 8,171 acres of in bounds terrain including no less than 2 mountains, 3 glaciers, 16 Alpine Bowls and over 200 marked runs – pretty impressive stats by anyone’s expectations! Off the slopes, Whistler offers the biggest choice of hotels and condos of any North American resort plus a dizzying array of world-class shopping, restaurants, bars and nightlife.
Following lasts winter’s staggering 52 feet of snow, forecasters are predicting another La Nina weather system for Winter 2011/2012. For the mountains in the Pacific Northwest this means snow – and lots of it!
And here’s a final Whistler stat for you; between us, the Ski Independence team have visited Whistler Blackcomb over 60 times (yes 60!) and so nobody’s better placed to offer you the best possible help and advice when planning the perfect Whistler holiday.
Up until the 15th of November we’ve got some fantastic Early Booking Offers on Whistler hotels , flights, lift passes, rentals and ski school.
- Save up to £150 per person on return flights with Air Canada
- Save up to 45% at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler and the Four Seasons Resort
- Free night offers, discounts and free room upgrades
- Save up to 45% on lift tickets
- Save up to 40% on equipment rentals
- Save up to 35% on ski school lessons
- Kids aged 12 years and under ski and rent for free (1 free child per paying adult)
What to do now? Call The Ski Independence team on 0131 243 8097 or email us for a quote – but remember, these offers end on the 15 November!