Posts Tagged ‘Europe’
Short breaks or ski weekends are becoming more and more popular so we thought we’d put together our top 5 short break tips for skiers.
1. Be flexible; To get the best price and the best availability have a bit of flexibility in your dates. We can book from many local airports in the UK but the prices tend to rise from Thursday to Sunday (as does accommodation cost sometimes) so if you’re looking for the best price then mid-week might suit best.
2. Avoid school holidays; There are very few hotels or apartments that will accept short stays over the Christmas / New Year holidays or the February holidays (that stretch in to March on mainland Europe) so keeping clear of these dates will give most flexibility. Read the rest of this entry »
We have a great new offer on British Airways when you upgrade to Club Europe. Book before 8 November and you can start (and finish) your holiday in style and the upgrade can cost as little as £75 per person (each way) – but you’ll need to book now as the availability is tight and the flights will go back up in price on the 9th of November.
When you upgrade to Club Europe on British Airways you get:
- Two checked bags included, up to 32kg per bag, so no extra charges for ski carriage (even if you just upgrade one way you get the bigger allowance both ways.
- Access to the award winning Terraces and Galleries lounges. There is no better way to avoid the hustle and bustle of an airport than making use of the airport lounges in Heathrow and Geneva, the lounge in Geneva has just been refurbished this summer.
- Priority check-in / bag drop at the airport.
- Extra seat width and pitch giving a more comfortable flight.