Posts Tagged ‘christmas’
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the whole team at Ski Independence. If you need to contact us please call 0131 243 8097 and below you’ll find details of our festive opening hours.
Festive Opening Hours 2018/19
- Monday 24th December, Christmas Eve: 9am – 1pm
- Tuesday 25th December, Christmas Day: Closed
- Wednesday 26th December, Boxing Day: Closed
- Thursday 27th December: 9am – 5.30pm
- Friday 28th December: 9am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 29th December: 9am – 4.00pm
- Sunday 30th December: Closed
- Monday 31st December: 9am – 1pm
- Tuesday 1st January, New Year’s Day: Closed
- Wednesday 2nd January: 9am – 5.30pm
- We then revert to normal winter hours: Monday – Thursday: 09:00 – 18:30 | Friday: 09:00 – 17:30 | Saturday: 09:00 – 16:00 | Sunday: Closed
Travelling over the festive period is always easier with a little planning and forward thinking, with over 20 year’s experience the Ski Independence team have shortlisted their top tips for the festive Skier.
#1 – Dress to Impress
Christmas and New Year is the perfect time to showcase your best dress or sharpest suit and where better to celebrate than a ski resort. However, as anyone who has experienced the festive period abroad will know, the traditions are not always what we would expect. A bit of research goes a long way to ensuring you pack what you need for those all-important special occasions. We’ve shortlisted a few of the weirdest and most wonderful to get the ball rolling.
The whole team at Ski Independence would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Our opening hours change slightly over the festive period – read on for details. Read the rest of this entry »
We’re starting to make lots of bookings for next season already and it’s never been truer that the early bird catches the worm!
Many skiers and boarders have already saved up to 50% on their accommodation in our most popular hotels and bagged the lowest flight prices, especially on busy departure dates. Flights are now available to book for Christmas and New Year (these will sell out in all but the most expensive seats pretty quickly) and have also just been released for the February Half Term which is the week of 11 February for most schools next year.
Whistler is leading the way with the best prices throughout the 2011/12 season – if you book early with Ski Independence you can save between 30% and 50% depending on where you stay and when you travel.
My pick of the offers right now:
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler – Save 50% on accommodation based on 2010/2011 rates.
- Four Season Whistler Resort– Save 30%, $400 room credit & free upgrades
- Westin Resort and Spa– Save up to 50% on all room types
- The Crystal Lodge – Save 30% on all room types
- Hilton Whistler Resort – Up to 4 free nights
- Delta Whistler Village Suites – Save 20% on all room types
- Coast Blackcomb Suites – Save 15% on all room types
We’re adding properties daily as we work on getting our clients the very best deals out there – call us on 0131 243 8097 and let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll do the rest, we’re committed to give you the best information and find you the best offer out there! Our 2011/12 brochure will be available in the summer but for all the latest offers, resorts and properties check out the website.
Host city of 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, vibrant Vancouver is one of the world’s premiere and most beautiful city destinations. It is a hip, modern and friendly coastal metropolis surrounded by spectacular wild scenery with an ocean foreground and a stunning backdrop of snowcapped mountains. Renowned for its unique blend of urban, outdoor and wildlife adventures, Vancouver is a lifestyle city unlike any in the world!
In the winter, a 2-night Vancouver stop-over stay is the perfect complement to a Whistler holiday. Thanks to Vancouver’s mild climate, the city is easy to explore in the winter time. Spend some time soaking in the sights and ambiance of this charming city with its curious mix of one-of-a-kind attractions, eclectic neighbourhoods, tempting shopping, lively nightlife, epic culinary scene and fun outdoor activities. See why Vancouver is easy to visit and hard to leave! Read the rest of this entry »