Best Ski Holidays in 2019
The 2018/19 winter season is upon us, so what better time to let us plan your 2019 ski holiday?
As the UK’s leading tailor-made ski specialist, our experienced team will take the time to fine-tune every element of your ski holiday, from flights and accommodation to ski schools and restaurant reservations. Choose from hand-picked ski destinations around the world and make 2019 your best year on the slopes yet. We’ve carefully chosen an outstanding mix of world-class ski resorts to appeal to British skiers in:
- France: home to some of the most extensive ski areas in the world, it’s no surprise that France is Europe’s number one ski destination.
- Canada: superb skiing, an enviable snow record, staggering scenery and ski resorts with something for everyone.
- The USA: uncrowded slopes, amazing powder snow, first-class lodging and unparalleled customer service, wherever you ski.
- Switzerland: Switzerland exudes charm and our clients love the laid-back yet refined atmosphere of our featured resorts.
- Austria: excellent hospitality, a warm and friendly welcome, lively après-ski and luxurious spa centres.
- Italy: extensive terrain, good snow records, fabulous food & drink and some of the most stunning scenery in Europe
- Japan: Japan’s outstanding success as a ski destination can be summed up in one simple word – snow. You really have to ski it to believe it!
“The booking of our ski holiday for 2019 was handled very efficiently by the Ski Independence staff and we look forward to our winter break. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and obviously knew their ski centres!” Steven, November 2018.
Featured Ski Destinations for 2019
Looking for a short ski break?
- It takes less than 90 minutes to reach the romantic French resort of La Clusaz from Geneva Airport, giving you maximum time to enjoy being in the mountains.
- A short sub-two hour transfer from Zurich Airport will see you arrive in the stunning Swiss resort of Andermatt, where you’ll find a unique blend of traditional alpine style and luxurious modern facilities.
Fancy making memories together on a family ski holiday?
- Snowsure Avoriaz in France is one of our favourite family-friendly resorts, with superb ski schools, slopeside accommodation and a lovely car-free resort.
- Families will appreciate the relatively short transatlantic flight to Tremblant, Quebec. This spectacular resort has relaxed pedestrianised streets and a wealth of child-friendly activities.
Dreaming of a luxury ski escape?
- The high-altitude French resort of Val d’Isère is one of Europe’s premier ski destinations, thanks to its breath-taking scenery, chic hotels and traditional Savoyard charm.
- Follow the lure of guaranteed pristine powder to Niseko, Japan. The resort is home to the beautifully contemporary AYA Niseko hotel, where guests are treated to unrivalled 5-star indulgence.
First-class Ski Hotels for 2019
Our selection of properties includes ski hotels, condos, apartments, self-catered chalets and private home rentals. Browse our collection for yourself or let our Ski Specialists recommend somewhere special. Here’s a little taster of some of our 5-star luxury hotels:
- Hotel L’Apogée in Courchevel is situated right on the slopes. Whether you’re soaking in an open-air hot tub with incredible mountain views or dining in the sleek Japanese restaurant, this is a truly stylish hotel.
- The historic Hotel Jerome is an iconic Aspen property. From sumptuous rooms and suites to the famously attentive USA service, it’s easy to relax in these elegant surroundings.
Exciting Ski Itineraries for 2019
Why choose just one ski resort when you can experience the delights of a multi-centre itinerary? Our Ski Specialists can share some of our most popular itineraries or create a tailored one that is personal to you.
Need a little inspiration?
- Banff, Lake Louise & Jasper: this classic Alberta itinerary links some of the top ski resorts in the Rockies.
- Panorama, Kicking Horse & Revelstoke: tour the best of British Colombia with this adventurous self-drive itinerary.
- Tokyo & Niseko: combine metropolitan culture and unbelievable powder conditions with a dual-centre Japanese itinerary.
- Epic Pass or Ikon Pass road trip: Enjoy unlimited resort access to Vail Resorts or Alterra Mountain Company resorts with these multi-resort season passes spanning resorts from Park City, Utah to Whistler, Canada.
So far this season, we’ve planned multi-centre ski holidays for our clients taking in as many as 16 resorts in one trip, so we’re confident we can make your perfect itinerary happen.
The Ski Independence Complete Service
Our tailor-made approach ensures we’ll find you the best possible ski package to suit your individual needs. We offer you:
- Flexibility: No two ski holidays are alike, so we always create a bespoke holiday just for you.
- Expertise: The Ski Independence team are all avid skiers or snowboarders who can provide expert first-hand advice and personal recommendations.
- Experience: With 25 years’ experience tailor-making ski holidays for our clients, we know exactly how to find the best options for you.
- Security: All Ski Independence bookings are ATOL protected and ABTA bonded to give you complete peace of mind.
- The Ski Independence price guarantee: We offer excellent value, but if you find the same holiday at a lower price with another tour operator, we guarantee we’ll beat that price.
“I would just like to say this is the best service we have ever experienced when booking a holiday. Nothing was too much, and everything was organised to a tee making it a completely stress-free and enjoyable holiday.” Kate, February 2018
Get in Touch
To create your perfect ski holiday for 2019, contact our passionate team of expert Ski Specialists today. We’ll listen to all of your requirements and tailor-make an individual itinerary just for you.
Talk with a Ski Specialist today on 0131 243 8097 or request a tailor-made quotation.