After running a month-long contest, offering entrants the chance to win a 5-star ski holiday to the amazing province of Alberta in Canada, we’re delighted to announce that we have selected a winner of our Banff and Lake Louise Competition!
Using our uniquely devised ‘Ski Banff & Lake Louise Holiday Winner Generator’, we selected our lucky victor from the entrants. This involved the following (highly scientific) equation:
- Start with 20: Ski Independence is now in its 20th season of operation
- Add on 55 years of in-resort experience from across the whole of the Ski Independence team
- Multiply this by the number of mountains included on the Tri-Area lift ticket: you guessed it, 3!
- Multiply by the total number of ski lifts at Sunshine Village, one of Banff‘s nearby mountains just a 15 minute drive from downtown: 12
- Multiply once more, this time by 4,200 acres of ski terrain in Lake Louise
- Take the result and divide by the number of vertical feet in Lake Louise: 3250ft
- Multiply by the percentage of advanced terrain in Banff: 25%
- Divide this by the lodging quality of the prize winner’s abode during the 7 night trip: 5-star at both The Fairmont Banff Springs and The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Lastly, we matched this against the randomly ordered list of entrants to find a winner. And the winner is… Mr Mark Bicknell from Leighton Buzzard. Huge congratulations to you Mark!
If you weren’t lucky enough to win but still fancy a visit to Alberta this coming winter, get in touch with a member of the team for expert advice and for a tailor-made quotation. There’s already huge amounts of snow and Canada’s Big 3 Resorts are ALL now open!
Call 0131 243 8097 or request a tailor-made itinerary by using our online request form.