Early Booking Offers - Book by 4 September
- Benefit from great early booking offers in Park City, Utah and a wide range of Colorado ski resorts
- PLUS superb rates on Winter 2017/18 EPIC Passes - must be booked by 4 September 2017!
Featured Resorts & Properties
Park City, Utah is the largest ski area in the USA. Suitable for every level of skier, beginners will love the novice trails at Red Pine Lodge, perfect groomers will keep intermediates happy all day long and for the expert there is plenty of excellent steep, challenging terrain.
Vail, Colorado offers over 5,000 acres of amazing ski terrain, with an average of 30 feet of snow each winter and over 300 days of sunshine a year. This internationally renowned ski resort is certainly among the very best in the world, with its seemingly endless ski terrain and not forgetting the excellent dining, shopping, spas and nightlife in Vail Village and Lionshead.
- Lodge at Vail – Save 10% on stays of 7 nights or more
- The Arrabelle – Save 10% on stays of 7 nights or more
- Austria Haus – Save 10% on stays of 7 nights or more
Beaver Creek, Colorado is a luxurious choice with world-class service and resort ambassadors at every turn, ready to help you get the most from your holiday. The pedestrianised resort centre is filled with boutique shopping, art galleries and restaurants giving Beaver Creek its own very unique feel. Add nearly 2000 acres of immaculate ski terrain and you'll be spoilt on and off the mountain!
- Osprey at Beaver Creek – Save 10% on stays of 7 nights or more
- Pines Lodge – Save 10% on stays of 7 nights or more
Breckenridge, Colorado has long been a favourite with British skiers, offering an impressive mix of great terrain, a brilliant ski school, a bustling après-ski and restaurant scene, lovely Colorado sunshine and an easy transfer from Denver Airport.
- Village at Breckenridge – Save 10% on stays of 5 nights or more
- Mountain Thunder Lodge – Save 10% on stays of 5 nights or more
- One Ski Hill Place – Save 10% on stays of 5 nights or more
- Crystal Peak Lodge – Save 10% on stays of 5 nights or more
You can ski all 4 resorts on one lift pass - the EPIC Pass is valid for Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin in Colorado; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in California, and Park City in Utah, and now Whistler, Canada too.
Don't miss out - must be booked by the 4th September 2017!
Terms & Conditions Apply