Amazing Offers, Book By 30 April 2017
Set in Banff National Park, the fantatsic ski towns of Banff and Lake Louise are unquestionably among the most picturesque ski destinations on the planet. Benefitting from a particularly long season, you can ski from early November right through into May!
The three ski areas, Sunshine Village, Lake Louise and Mt Norquay, are on the same Tri-Area lift ticket. Combined the three areas offer more than 7,500 acres of amazingly varied terrain; from gentle, cruising runs right through to the legendary extreme terrain offered at Sunshine Village and Lake Louise.
Located further north, via an incredible drive into the Jasper National Park, Jasper is set in a stunning wilderness landscape. It also ties in perfectly with a stay in Banff or Lake Louise for a twin or triple centre Alberta adventure.
Looking ahead to Winter 2017/18, we have some amazing early booking offers on a wide range of hotels and condo properties (choose to either stay in Banff town or at Lake Louise, or both) and also incredible deals on all your Ski Essentials. Here are just some of the highlights:
- Great Savings on Luxury: up to 30% discount all 3 fantastic Fairmont hotels we feature in the region: the iconic Fairmont Banff Springs, the incredible Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and the secluded Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Save 25% at the Fox Hotel & Suites in Banff
- Save 25% at the recently constructed Moose Hotel & Suites, Banff
- Early Bird Tri-Area lift ticket offer – Book by 30 April 2017
Save up to 38%
Valid for tickets of 5 days or more.
- Kids 12yrs & under ski FREE!
Three kids per paying adult, 5 day minimum duration
Another outstanding offer, meaning fantastic value for families visiting the area at any time of the winter season.
For more, read Senior Ski Specialist, Karen's blog "Alberta Road Trip".
For further details on these offers, please call our team of Ski Specialists on 0131 243 8097. If you’d like to book any ski extras, please visit the ski extras part of our website here.