Residence Les Chalets d'Emeraude Overview
Les Chalets d’Emeraude is located 600m from the centre of the resort and 600m from the ski lifts, the residence is made up of 5 traditional Savoyard chalet buildings and boasts comfortable, bright apartments. The residence benefits from a lounge with open fire and restaurant. Relax at the end of the day in the indoor swimming pool, fitness room, Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room.
- Indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Bed linen and towels
- Cots and highchairs for children under 2 (subject to availability)
Optional extras (payable in resort):
- Spa Facilities: Spa suite, sauna and steam room (1 free session/apt/week, payable thereafter)
- Covered parking (subject to availability – reserve at time of booking)
- End of stay cleaning
Local tax & refundable deposit payable in resort.
Please note images displayed are sample only.
Room Types & Amenities
All apartments are equipped with:
- Kitchenette with ceramic hob, microwave/grill and dishwasher.
- Living area with double sofa bed, TV, telephone.
- Balcony or terrace.
2 room (4): (35-42m2)
One twin bedroom.
3 room (6): (50m2)
One double bedroom, small bedroom with two single beds or bunk beds. Additional shower room.
3/4 room (8): (58-63m2)
Two double bedrooms, one ensuite, and either a cabin with bunk beds or a twin bedroom. Some apartments are in the eaves.
- Guide Pricing
Low Mid High The prices below are per person based on 6 sharing a 3 room (6) apartment on a room only basis, SWISS flights from London Heathrow to Geneva and private return transfers. 7 nights £329 £395 £526 The prices below are a total price based on 6 sharing a 3 room (6) apartment on a room only basis, and one return Eurotunnel crossing with free FlexiPlus upgrade. 7 nights £860 £1253 £2042