Air Canada has a comprehensive schedule of flights to all of our Canadian resorts, with direct flights to Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal.
When you fly Air Canada you have the choice of the following cabins:
On your next international trip, relax in the privacy of an Executive First Suites, with the added comfort of a fully flat bed.
Designed to provide you with your own personal space that's ideal for a good night's sleep, each Executive First Suite reclines into a fully flat bed at the touch of a button. Armed with a comfy pillow and duvet and fully
equipped with all the latest in-flight amenities, you'll arrive at your destination completely refreshed and ready to start your day.
- 6'3" (191 cm) long in lie-flat made
- 31" (79 cm) wide at the shoulders
- Guaranteed aisle access with adjustable head and footrests, comfortable pillow and duvet
- 12-inch touch-screen TV equipped with noise-canceling Sennheiser headphones
- Workstation with personal reading light and storage
Ambient mood lighting in synch with time zones to ease jet lag
Self-serve stand-up bar available on our 777 aircraft
The following priority services:
- Concierge service
- Maple Leaf Lounge access
- London Lounge access
- Extra baggage allowance
- Priority Check-in
- Priority security clearance
- Priority boarding
- Restaurant-style meals
– NEW for March 2014
(Available on all flights between London to Vancouver from 02 March 2014)
Pamper yourself with Premium Economy, and experience superior comfort in a dedicated cabin, with a premium meal service and priority airport services:
- 24 Premium Economy seats in separate cabin
- A larger seat (20”/50.8cm between armrests) and greater recline (8”/20.3cm) compared to Economy Class
- A comfortable 38”/96.5cm seat pitch with ample room to stretch
- Complimentary wines, spirits and premium cuisine, and a hot towel with every meal service
- Additional free baggage allowance – 2 x 23kgs
- State of the art entertainment system with your own personal 10.4”/26.4cm touch-screen TV
On your next international trip, experience hours of comfort and entertainment with Air Canada's new economy seats featuring the following enhanced features:
- Personal 8.9-inch touch-screen TV
- Hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
- Complimentary hot meal accompanied by a selection of wines and spirits
- In-seat power for your laptop
- USB port for game controllers
- Single-pin audio jack for your own headset or free headphones - yours to keep after the flight
- Adjustable, foldable headrest for a better sleeping position, as well as a comfortable pillow and blanket
- Ambient mood lighting to ease jet lag or individual reading light
- Washrooms featuring Fruits & Passion products
To check in online, please visit www.aircanada.com. You will enter your Air Canada reference number which will have been provided and the surname of the lead passenger. Online check-in opens 24 hours prior to flight departure.
|London Heathrow||Terminal 3|
You are entitled to a free baggage allowance, which will vary depending on which class of travel and ticket type you book. You can take extra bags with you for a charge and save money when you pay online before you fly.
If you require any further information on Air Canada or to discuss your holiday plans please call the reservation team on the number above.